Here are 7 possible items which will ensure an effective student-centred, personalised, higher-order-thinking lesson.
1. Supportive classroom-peripheral learning happens in the classroom.
2.Personalized learning-pupils are given freedom to engage in learning at their own pace and creativity e.g hands on activities,visual aided activities.
3. Cooperative learning-learning with friends and from friends e.g pair work or group works.
4. ICT based learning– ICT is applied as a tool or attention seeker.
5. Feedbacks– feedbacks are gathered from pupils’ participation in the classroom
6. Assessment– diagnostic test, intervention test, formative test, oral test as well as portfolio.
7. Meaningful lesson– lesson should be meaningful through all items above.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————-–Responses for previous entries
1.Next:If you didn’t like group work, why did you not request to work alone? I would have given you the opportunity to do that.
Then everyone should do individually and only one lesson plan should be required so that there will be 72 lesson plans.hahaha
2. ICT needs to pair well with pedagogy to allow students to learn better. But since you have already declared that it wont be happening in the next five or ten years (so to speak), you don’t have to apply any ICT in your real classroom.
: ) *speechless
3. There are a few in your class who are perfectionist, who were able to create this. You might want to learn from them.
I knew the fact much earlier.hahaha.Oh, how I look forward to be a perfectionist.
4. I sincerely mean no offense.–I am not so sure from your “vocal” entry
I sincerely mean no offense. I sincerely mean no.